Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dedicate To Predicate It

Washing dishes, so I could hang out with a lady and get ditched.
Making plans, so I could do something random and get banned.
...

I'm just kidding about the random sentences haha. Because of my energy level being so hot and high right now, I'm not going to spend some fun time playing cool video games unless I'm working on designing one. I want to focus on making a living and being a healthy person, so I need to do productive stuff even though a lot of these ideas that I have planned could be actually fun on the long run. What's keeping me, could be about being personally intimidated with myself- they say that the worst enemy is yourself. 

Right now, I want to get ahead of the pack doing the things that I'm totally interested in doing. I have two different styles that could take up my whole time right now. I heard from a business seminar which I found myself really lucky to be a part of thanks to a smart and independent optometrist whose a good friend of mine, that a person can only handle two big jobs and that a banker won't consider financing his third business! Those two self-employed jobs are probably going to be composed about 90% of my time right now because I don't really have to focus on providing for a wife right now.

I'm heavily having so much fun with my work and will never give it up because I only need to ideally put in three hours a day tops to make a good earning. It's so exciting because volatility plays a huge role in my business and that I can take advantage of an economic situation prospering or getting worse! In other words, it's recession proof. I might have to tie the knot pretty soon or just let it go for a lifetime; either way I go, I'll learn to manage but I'm currently leaning towards a Christian marriage that has a lot of good perks in it haha. I would tell the girl I've been mentioning about, Betty - "Well, I don't think we're really cut out for each other in reaching a term of spousal endearment or being dating partners, but definitely we should keep in contact buddy." Hahaha