Friday, February 25, 2011

Hope The Good Feeling Carries Through

I'm not too sure what I should write about right now, as this is my daily routine for me. I'm pretty much feeling like I've run out of ideas like an idiot. All I can really meander about is what I really want to accomplish every day. I want to bust it out and make a million bucks, just like possibly almost everybody would want haha. Okay, that was a little fun to write.

I'm seriously so bored about writing about how bad that church was haha. I still think about some of the girls there impulsively and inadvertently, not to the point of like following them around haha. I feel like beating up some of the immature boys there too for being inarticulate with me and intractable in socializing with some decency. They just seem to blow up whenever I talk about something with them politely because they can't handle their anger properly, so that means they should have never tried to help me in the first place and that I should be helping them out because I'm aware of what their problem is haha.

I don't want to go back because I'll have to do lots of painful work in helping them out haha. I just lacked confidence at that key moment when I should have really busted out with it. Oh well, now that I do, I see that if I'm communicating honestly with people then I feel confident about myself and seeing the negatives of myself so it balances itself out for me. Man, people really tire out in arguing with me if I just express it with a straight-forward style and feel really stressed out with me saying stuff to them to the point that they don't want to complete whatever they had intended on discussing with me haha. I should do that next time, if I show up to the weird church for laughs and then they want to stand me up or I could talk in this manner to the police when I had every intention of leaving in the first place before and then trouble started and I had absolutely no idea they were doing that to me haha. I'll do this after Lee's weird restraining order takes me off the hook haha because thinking about it daily now is getting me to laugh pretty heavily about it. I guess if I'm bored, I could just think about funny stuff from the weird group I've been writing about being weird to me.

I'm tired of listing out the names of my weird people list. I should just focus on one- I would pick Betty Lam because I took her off the list haha. I wouldn't really have anything bad to say about her, so I guess I'm taking like an easy walk in the park discussing about her haha.