Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tweaking Plans

The hard work that becomes associated with doing something that has pretty good support from my mom is actually helpful to me. I know I've done some things like play poker for money, which my mom really goes against to try to make a living but it became pretty hard for me to stay intact with it.

The current business that I'm doing right now is what my mom is willing to support because of its potential rewarding nature, and the amount of responsibility one really needs to possess to go forward with it. The belief of holding stocks is comparatively different for my mom when it comes to gambling with some poker hands. Since I've taken interest in the currency market and developing an efficient system to earn a living off of, I've done fairly well with holding my grounds on it so far.

I'm starting to make a fair amount of breakthrough right now that really fits my personality. I'm also trying to add in more useful tools that would generate more profit fairly consistently for me. It seems like there's way more to this business I'm attracted to than just bluffing or holding the nuts in poker for getting all the money. This side business of mine is really going to supplement my other interests because it's just going to be paying dividends while I have lots of time to do other things that interest me. Making money after all this effort I put into it might turn into a leisured walk in the park. It's playing a role in alleviating my anxiety over having enough money and time and also contributing to satisfaction because I'm actually working for making a living.

The problem for this market is that to this day, 95% of all currency traders fail. The other 5% go on to succeed, and it looks like I'm in the 5%. It requires diligence and mastery over personal discipline and money management. It requires having enough passion to get to that desired position you're longing for. If you're interested in how much you need to start, the minimum capital is $500 and expect to break even at best your first month in the business. If you can afford to demo trade which means to make paper trades to test out your system, then that is the most recommended route to go for all beginners.

A possible problem could be the dilemma of having to use your capital and facing traps from having a fear of losing and greed. Everybody has gone through these issues in this market, I had to conquer my own through playing poker so I began with a slight head start over the average trader. The average trader in the beginning is going to lose it all, so no need to feel bad if it takes a long time to master this market. This is only if the person is literally going to be taking this path.  In a way, you really can't hustle the market- you have to let it come to you and need to develop a pretty good timed entry and exit. Basically, it's figuring out the highs and lows of the market and acting accordingly. In this market, you also can't be perfect all the time so expect to lose sometimes as long as in the end you're making profit- that's what makes us survive.