Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whatever Is Lovely, Think On These Things

Pretty much, it's getting to the point where I really don't care that much anymore about how bad some people were over at that weird church called Hope of God Church in Los Angeles, CA haha. I'm not about to go back there now anymore because some guy who I brought over and has been going there, who I introduced as the weird guy F. Chick haha on this blog, has been telling me that it gets quite boring except for the meals they give out haha. I heard that for one week, he actually kept himself from going because he sort of felt bad about freeloading that one time haha.

Oh well, he may be unusual and have some mental growing up issues haha from probably being a little too hyperactive, I'm seriously not sure if he'd be diagnosed with ADHD but nonetheless, he tries to give himself credit a little overboard whenever he can. I also hope that he doesn't put his hands in the wrong places and end up in jail. I sort of want to reach out to him through prayer and communicating with him about the gospel because I believe that his life could dramatically change and that he'd experience quite a bit more stability if he could accept Jesus into his heart.

More and more, I'm learning to uphold good confidence in pure things and with a peaceful mindset. I'm pretty much becoming an old adult, but I still have this energy buried underneath me that makes me feel like a happy child. It's the energy that comes from studying, so does that make me a smarter person? I'm not so sure about that because it really deals with how much time you put into it.

I'm finding some passionate grounds with programming which I'm doing right now to try to make an earning off of it, and it feels really good to me. I guess I'm meant to be a self-employed programmer making money doing something related to owning my own S-corporation haha. A friend told me that I need to set up my own business bank account to avoid any complicated audits with the IRS which I need to get a move on with doing. Right now, I'm a little behind with the payments right now and I'm still in bare existence so it will take a little longer for me before I get to experience some profit and then start paying taxes as a legit business owner.