Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little Changes

Currently, I'm pretty much developing a skill to be a day trader and having a lot of fun with it. I just can't seem to resist the deal of mixing it up a little by also playing some free online poker games, which offer a little money for placing in a tournament. I'm going to see if I can build up some bankroll by playing those free games, and I know everything is going to be about the long term so I'll see where I end up.

My robot still needs a lot of work on it. I guess my ideology is pretty flawed because of the volatility I'm experiencing in the market, so I'm going to have to adjust it up a little and add a little more tools to have enough information. My current idea does work sometimes, but not that accurate as I would have hoped.

I also have a pretty cool offer to be a volunteer programmer which would give me some neat, professional experience. I'm going to discuss what it's about with the President of the non-profit organization. It would be cool to get some real life experience and use it on my road to becoming a game programmer.

Technically, I do have a job even though I'm not working at a company and have so much time on my hands. I'm also at the final week of the first stage in my growing taller program haha- I've been doing it for about 6 months straight and experienced just an inch of growth in my height, which isn't too bad for my age of 27. I'm probably going to keep on trying to get taller past my 30s because I just want to stop caring about feeling so short. It's funny that my mom seems to point out that certain people look very small, and it feels like that person resembles me but when I ask her if she thinks I'm a small person too, she says no haha.

Oh yeah, I have something impossible that I want to set out to do, which really bugs some people when I mention it. I've said it a few times already on this blog- I want to be a doctor who doesn't get paid to do it. At the age of 40, if I don't get into medical school by then, I may just go back to school and major in being a Physician's Assistant. Basically, I'll study something related to the medical field because I want to know more about how I could be optimally healthy and assist others regarding it as a short-term volunteer in some third-world country with a good church or some charity. I want to be wealthy enough by then, so I wouldn't have to accept payment as a doctor.