Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Changing Topic

I guess I don't really have anything to write about right now because I figure that those moments of discomfort I go through are events where I pretty much try to deal with them on the spot haha. Man, I really need to do stuff to keep myself occupied and it's getting quite easy but some of those things can get pretty old on me fast. With something I do have to keep myself occupied on, I don't really know why but maybe somehow with it being related to work then maybe that's why I really don't want to keep myself engaged in it.

I guess I can talk about why I don't really want to work for awhile on this blog and see if there's anything I can do to fix it up for myself haha. I guess I can talk or write about something for awhile to the point that it might actually bother someone and then when they're at their boiling point, I move on to talk about something else haha. Or if I go back to it later again and they're surprised that they are not getting mad about it and then I let them know that I know what they were feeling to make fun of them haha; yeah, those are interesting moments. After all, being a friend to somebody even if they are intentionally being selfish about something with you isn't really that tough.

Oh yeah, this is random but I want to talk about this dream I had. I was shooting a basketball around with some professional basketball players and wasn't consciously aware I was in a dream because I couldn't get a shot in from the three pointer line haha, but if I had known I was in a dream I would have kept on swishing the ball and played 1-on-1 with them and then own them like Kobe Bryant haha. I also did have a dream before where I dunked a ball and felt good so I guess I would like to do that in real life on a full basketball rim.