Sunday, March 13, 2011

Setting Some Practical Sight

Basically, this is pretty much what is going on my head despite possibly rejections from everybody else. I'm experiencing a little more financial stability right now after worrying quite a bit at the start of this month. It looks like I could probably go on doing this for a long time and have so much time to do other things now and that it is eventually going to happen soon. I think I might get to see my financial assets grow a lot bigger.

My main focus that I want to ensure that I get done currently is just become set financially and not really have to think so seriously about having a lack of income to support a normal lifestyle that I want. I would like to also not be in any debt and be able to pay off everything that's on loan. A little side stuff that I'm currently adding on is trying to exercise everyday and be healthy, along with seeing if I can still get a few inches taller off my height which would be nice- I've managed to grow just an inch taller in one year, right after what people call the cut-off mark in getting taller at the age of 27, so I guess I'm still a growing boy haha.

I'm pretty much repeating what I want to do, so that I don't forget to do these things on this blog. No, I'm not about hurting someone haha. Even if I had those angry feelings of defending the life of somebody else and would end up dropping the perpetrator to the floor, I'm not going to want to live in anticipation of that happening- I'm into Martial Arts by the way and want to sign up to add in some showy moves with a more aerial and agile body. I'm going to get myself the impossible 6-pack abs someday for myself and hopefully be able to show it off while running the impossible Iron Man Challenge and being happy to at least finish it even if I'm the last guy to cross the finish line- I'm happy to know that my dad's genes of having good endurance was passed down to me, so if I train hard it might be possible haha.

Oh yeah, I also saw this website on getting a high leap so that the person who does the program can eventually dunk a basketball. There's this guy whose about 5' 5" and can dunk- no way right? Well, this one guy who looks short can dunk a ball on You-tube and gets some major air! It's thanks to this program called the 54 inch Vertical or something like that. I'm going to try that too and see if I could do a double-back flip later haha. I'll feel like how Bruce Lee did too with his major air kick that took out a skinny 7-footer in some movie he did haha.

I've pretty much covered already a lot of what I'm trying to accomplish for myself right now and it seems to be pretty daily now. Oh yeah, I have to keep reminding myself to brush my teeth daily haha because I forget sometimes and just sleep letting my teeth rot away ignorantly. I also want to see if that Rogaine stuff works on my thinning hairline at the top- I would look like another George from Seinfeld if I don't do something about it right now haha- that stuff stings my head a little when I put it on right now so I guess it's supposed to work haha.