Thursday, March 17, 2011

Getting Serious About Work

I have really found something that is a pretty wise investment to me and appreciate the beauty of it being like a job to me now. It's pretty much my own business that I am running, and I definitely can see where the consistency lies with it now. It's pretty much going to be a highly profitable business, and I find myself really enjoying it. It's becoming a lock in with profits and also not surprising me a great deal with how the market reacts. The only question that now remains is that I'm going to be having a lot of time on my hands from the hard work I put in already.

With this amount of liberty and free time that I will be having, I need to make sure that I have a back up plan in case something really weird happens to the business. I do like game programming a lot, so maybe developing skills of a game developer might be something that really interests me on the long run. I could pretty much do that for a living and never get bored of it- it has all the elements that I look for which includes having fun, working in a team, and just being able to play with something repetitively with some fan base that goes along with it. Plus, I've found playing games to be a lot of fun so just playing it in moderation now is better than overdoing it for me and having a job with it would be plenty of play time in the work field.

I guess for now, while I'm building some profit and completely paying off everything I owe, I might as well take some game development classes and look into making games a little with the free time I get. Sure, it's not making me money right now because the sight of having money makes it feel easier on me, but it needs to be about a passion that I can relate to. There are only two things that I can mainly focus on at a time when it comes to having a profession and the more important things fall in place for me naturally. Pretty much, if I keep my desires to myself straight-forward regardless of what others tell me, then through this honesty I'm actually seeking something great.

The neat part about myself honestly is that I managed to find how God fits in my life with His Holy Spirit through the pages of the Bible. People can bring up all sorts of arguments with me and stuff, but it seems like that's not what Christianity is really about anyway; the main thing that really got to me for awhile is people who claim to be Christians but go around doing bad stuff which doesn't shine a light for others considering it. One of my former roommates told me that another roommate who was a religious junkie but a rude person to us ruined it for him haha.

Anyhow, the matters of the heart are a personal thing and occasionally, the hatred and anger of an individual blinds him from coming to know that a happy truth does exist out there. Getting back about my work which I might dwell for awhile on this blog, I seriously need to stop wasting time and use it very wisely. Surely, I can waste plenty of time from the business ringing in good profit nowadays but it could go away any second and so I would need to find something else. I'm not saying I'm going to purposefully put all my money at a time and just play this risky game of putting faith on some stocks, just that I'm taking a lesson from the stories of others and humbling myself from them.