Monday, March 14, 2011

Keeping Active

I believe that it's not really all about luck, but mainly speaking the deserving just get it done from being determined and really trying hard at keeping up with something they develop a passion for. Sure, winning the lottery happens to the very fortunate or are they(?) because the money wasn't really earned from hard work and could they really use it responsibly for the better of mankind's future? Anyhow, despite all of that I can't help thinking about now- I believe that an average person wouldn't mind winning the lottery even though somehow a few typical individuals say at the same time that they don't want to be a bunch of billionaires haha which seems so contradictory but what are we going to do anyway because we need to live.

At the thing I'm doing, I'm pretty much taking in all the risk to create the highest reward so in a way, it's not really luck because I'm risking it fairly significantly and from performing well at my job, I'm pretty much possessed with a skill. Therefore, to a successful day trader, luck has really nothing to do with it. It also seems to attract some young peers from my generation nowadays, especially those who are looking for a job because of it's potential rewards that it could sustain and from being able to have so much time to do other things.

My first criteria before helping a friend or anyone who really wants to get started is assessing not how much they're willing to risk but more about what their passions are in life and to see if they are really ready to make this type of commitment because it's going to be a rocky road where 95% of the people who do this type of business will fail. Therefore, I really want to make sure a person can handle this and seriously keep up with a rapidly changing market- it can be stressful but I find it to be so exciting with the opportunities that it poses itself; whereas, others will see the volatility as too risky to get involved in. It all depends on what the person is looking for in life.

I'm looking at this from an ethical point of view- the person needs to know what he or she wants to do for a living and to be really happy about doing it. If the person spends like 50 hours a week on a certain job and just loves everything about it and has so much fun in it or whatever that's good, then I believe there's really no reason for them to try something new like this out because they're not going to have time for it anyway. This is pretty much a job and not some random hobby that sucks up your money, if you become a professional with this one. I don't really know who would want to lose some substantial amount of money for fun, but I guess that's where some bad poker players who are called fish may come into play haha. Yeah, traders are in this thing to make some money so it will take some time (2 years on average) and going through some very tough periods to master this craft.

I'm still open to helping people get started on being a Forex trader if they live in California and can meet me up at a fancy public library- I can reserve a room on the second floor that has the feel of a meeting board haha. So hit my e-mail address button on my view profile link at the bottom right if interested. Umm, sorry no weird people may apply for this haha. Remember, I'm doing this for free and in return (yes) I just want you to be like a casual business friend where we can share some techniques that work well and really be good enough to talk about the events that go around the trading business- I'm just helping to set you up so we could be close to equals and help each other out. I have a feeling that people are still thinking it's too risky to get involved, oh well, I see it as an opportunity where I'm making some good money right now. Okay, peace.