Thursday, March 3, 2011

Continued Success

I managed to catch another big trade last night too which was cool and so I think I'm pretty much almost at my monthly profit goal already for my business. Just think of it, I'm pretty much there after two days of trading haha. I think I understand the concept of hedging now too which is placing two trades in opposite directions and then waiting for the price to pass a support or resistance before determining a strong upward or downward movement. I know my writing might sound a little too technical but that's the best way I could explain it in English.

I had this interesting dream while I had a deep sleep of getting an opportunity to teach a subject to some students. Obviously, since it's a dream I was going around like I had ADHD haha but then the teacher called on me and I realized that I was some volunteer he looked up to and then he wanted to hand the torch over to me to inspire some youth. I believe the kids were like in their junior high and being very attentive to me, instead of talking and screwing around like I was a part of sometimes haha so definitely, it's got to be a dream.

I saw some interesting organization of information on the chalk board and then I asked the class if they needed some more time to copy down the teacher's notes- they said yes, and I said I would give them three minutes in real life time, so that's probably going to be a long time right(?) according to the movie Inception. Okay, so the information disappeared right before my eyes and some students groaned in reaction thinking I had erased it haha. I just went along with the flow thinking that it was time for that information to go haha.

Next I took a chalk and started writing "What Is A Function?" and then I asked the class if they thought the writing was too small and they said "Yes, to write bigger" haha. The chalk board was pretty small and I was trying to figure out how I was going to place all this knowledge I had about slopes and a fun interesting way of teaching it. I kept on organizing these thoughts right off the top of my head and being quite comfortable about it too because when I write stuff on this blog, I'm not really prepared for it. I could see the information very visually and almost like literally while I was thinking on top of my head- no wonder why it's a dream right(?) haha. Then the school bell rang and they had to leave- I told the class that the teacher picked the right person because I said I could teach this subject all day well and asked them to come up to me if they wanted to work on some problems with me. Overall, that was quite a cool experience to teach to willing students who wanted to learn a subject in one of my dreams.

I also realized this thing randomly in my dream pertaining to real life- one of Sigmund Freud's beliefs (a psychologist and the father of psychoanalysis) was a person's unconscious desire to be engaged in sexual and violent acts or what may be part of his concept- the Freudian slip. I believe those thoughts are a little bit more evident in cave men haha. In the dream, when the teacher was asking me to teach something I felt a little overwhelmed underneath and felt like crying a little bit but then I became capable of interpreting what he wanted me to do. I realize I have surpassed something in real life with people interactions because my average discernment is a little more capable of being expressed better, so I have much more confidence in who I am now.