Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Words of Some Truth

I'm totally realizing that my heart sort of envies the life of a celebrity sometimes haha. After all, I guess it's okay to be not under speculation so much from the world. Comparing myself to a celebrity on a YouTube video, I felt like being a little depressed after looking at myself in the mirror haha. I'm like oh, I'm not that good looking and I'm pretty short and I'm not that talented.

I guess I can learn to manage with those qualities better than say about my adolescent years haha. I believe that I want to work on being really proper and a pretty patient lad who prays for others that look like they would be setting up disaster. It would be a little hard to pray for some people though and hopefully, they could turn it around a little after realizing where they need to be helped in.

I believe that since I'm not some celebrity and because of the style I'm using, I'm not really being that attracting to others in the world and inviting some haters onto this blog haha. I guess the things I'm going to be engaging in are pretty much low key, but effective enough to keep myself satisfied. Even though I may be angry at times, I'm learning to be more accepting of the way people want things.

Honestly, this feels really weird but being blocked or removed by a person on Facebook (haha), people not wanting to hang out with you, and getting a restraining order that's based on harassing somebody (haha) are not really that bad in actuality. It's also not a very difficult thing to communicate when people want to be downright imbeciles with you and can't give their ears to you to understand what you're really conveying to them; true, they are not the right people to make friends with on the long run or hang out with- neither are they meant to be truly successful in this world; oh well, live long and prosper in the end without committing a heinous act (something that would create capital punishment) no matter what happens to you psychologically in terms of people interactions.