Saturday, March 19, 2011

Some Crazy Things

I guess back then I was the type to do things that would get the majority of people to not respond to my writing haha. I think it's like that in general because maybe you can get only like 5-10% of the people at the max who look at your web page to type something. It's also normal for a person to experience some haters, so yeah even though I don't see why some people are idiotic about hating me haha I would just accept that they are not going through a very happy time right now.

According to the Bible, the worst sin God sees with people is a person sowing discord among brethren. There are seven things that the Lord hates, and contrary to what popular legend would say, it's not really a passage of the seven deadly sins. Out of the list with seven deadly sins, pride made the list that's confirmed in Proverbs 6:16-19. It's a little surprising that the Catholic church didn't count murder as a deadly sin which is also hated by God. The current list of the seven deadly sins are anger, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.

About the worst sin described in Proverbs 6:19 after inferring that it's the seventh which is an abomination to the Lord on Proverbs 6:16, I believe that it goes against loving an individual. God's greatest commandments include loving a person with all your heart, mind, and soul. Obviously, it sounds like forcing someone to love another person just can't be done in general. The heart of this matter can range from being angry and hating someone to misunderstanding a person and then causing others to have an evil mindset with the person.

The crazy thing about this whole worst sin thing is that a church who claims to be spiritual or Christians can also from relying on themselves more than seeking after refuge in God, make life miserable for another believer. Chris, Jarred, Golf, Lee, Chai, Bai, and Annie all played a role in sowing discord with me over at Hope of God Church. Because I experienced the worst type of transgression from people at the heart of the matter, I'm still working at forgiving them. Their sins put together caused a bad repercussion for the church because I've heard that some godly people have left the church, including Betty (who rarely shows up haha) and another sensitive, decent, and married man. This all came from them refusing to understand the situation with all their ears which were stubborn to listen and not wanting to see which was blinded by their agenda. In other words, they lacked the power of showing love with me because they could only go so far with their human efforts and could not draw this power of Agape love from the Holy Spirit at the time I was there trying to consult them.

Some people will never learn or recover from this type of incident for both parties, but I've caught on finally with the dire circumstances and about seriously forgiving them and moving on. Even with them sinning to the worst degree with me out of refusal to submit to me, I can see a way through this mess with the help of the Holy Spirit and inspired pages of God's Word in the Holy Bible. Maybe, they're not cut out to be spiritual leaders after all or to be used heavily by God in the midst of chaos that's running rampart; however, I'm still going to respond with honesty to the infinite degree haha if they try to sue me thinking I've defamed them.