Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Concentrating Better

This is going to take awhile for me to get my head straightened up. I think it's also going to take a lot of hard work and just putting a lot of time into it to figure out what works the best. I believe that I'm pretty much better off not wasting my time on some little things now. I really like this whole being straight forward thing because it's really helping to shape up my life in a better direction. It feels like a major component I want to have is enough money to do cool stuff like travel and work on some fun projects. I guess that's pretty much keeping myself busy by working.

Finding personal comfort means a lot to me, so to get there, I want to create a pretty good repertoire that would be nice to daily practice. Some people don't find the Bible easy to read and that fun and probably go about interpreting some verses negatively haha, oh well, I'm finding the Bible is pretty legit in how one should love others and raising a pretty good family. People are not always fully able to practice these things, and what I learned is that the smallest church in the world could even be still dumb enough to not read the Bible well and practice those things with a sincere heart.  

Instead of moping about and preventing myself from getting super angry that I land in jail haha, I should learn to suck up my super discomforts and learn to deal with them and be able to lead myself out of those tough situations. I can't do all of this on my own, and if I truly wish to not ignore everything going on in this world, I'm totally incapable of it because I'm a sinner. It sounds deep and then to the critic, "Oh, you just want to legitimatize some lazy behavior" haha. Not really, I can't be at all places at one time like an omnipresent God would be able to. Why does it seem like God doesn't grant our wishes right away and make something impossible happen to the point that we would believe in Him? Well, God is about making something impossible happen starting with your life first.

It's the typical and daily stuff that I have to deal with- mainly boredom and finding a good means to support myself financially. I know that I can eventually really rock at things I set my mind on, so that's something I personally know for myself. This is pretty interesting even though a little irrelevant, but I definitely feel like I have an edge over women who try to give me some advice nowadays- I just can't help but smile at some of their opinionated analysis and thinking about some leaks that are in it. I guess even if I still think she's sounding crazy with me, I can give her my heart which is paying attention to what she's meaning to say and try to respect it like a gentleman. I'd try to be a little more fun though if I had a significant other who was doing this to me haha.  Oh yeah, I saw on Yahoo this video on guys going over-the-top with proposals to express their love; man, they must really love their fiancee-to-be haha. I think it would be a cool idea to try something like that- maybe a romantic getaway haha well, let's try to not to get too over our heads just for now. No need for desperation, just let it be and enjoy the giving nature of a loving God whose there and willing to bless those fortunate people.