Friday, March 11, 2011

Here's The Deal

I feel like I'm smart enough to make more money than all the prospective and former employers I came across. I don't know about ever getting richer than the whole company put together as a whole though! What's the point of me even going after those jobs if they are too pointless to me anyway? If I found something that I really like doing and can actually make a living off of it now and experience a lot of free time which comes with what I'm doing, then oh well.

There's definitely a lot of hard work to what I'm doing right now. For myself, exposing these loopholes without really selling anything and just focusing on numbers through a system to make some money seem to be the most profitable and ethically sound methods that are the most effective in generating enough cash! I shouldn't waste my time on something that I don't think is cool and won't bring the best out of me anyway. I tend to want to do some things my way and work so hard at something to a point where I come up with a great system, even though others might get there through a different means or maybe even faster which I wouldn't mind picking up on.

So there I have it, I'm going to pretty much be making money based off of dealing with numbers and not dependent on selling anything or even promoting anything to make some money. I'm pretty much going to utilize some technology to conveniently develop some cool stuff and keep my mind open to new things that pop up which I don't have a problem paying a little attention to and really considering the information and working those things out, until I'm on to something.   

I also don't mind helping out people to, if I become filthy rich! I might as well be donating to some really good and influential charities anonymously and not worry about people calling me stingy and stuff like that which would be funny now that I think about it. That's my motivation to work hard- I would like to have enough to be able to donate a million dollars haha which is probably enough to make others laugh thinking about giving that much. I seem to have a childlike motivation that doesn't like to give up. Why do I have two civil, restraining orders (not domestic violence-related so doesn't affect my DMV record or appear in criminal records) from weird people (a guy and older lady- haha) because I didn't want to give up on them and move on? Since this is not people-related which I understand can be managed through being straight forward and honest which is pretty much about humoring people and trying to win them over at times, I can be so hard working like the time I was programming from scratch on those hard school projects on the last day and even while missing the class lecture that day (haha) and sometimes receiving a deadline at 12 am from the professor to get full credit (haha) and panicking so much- man, those feelings were so intense but I managed to finish by giving a 110% and never letting up.