Sunday, March 27, 2011

Turning It Around

Life isn't really that easy, and it's pretty cool that people still manage to get it together. In a way, those types of stories are really inspirational for me and great with helping to motivate me to want to succeed in a very hard world. Right now it's really hard for me because it feels like I always want to be in play mode with something and how I would not mind doing it for a living on something really fun and cool. In that case, it really would feel like all the hard work I'm putting into it isn't really work at all, but something I immerse myself into for having fun.

Then, there really wouldn't be any problem in me letting it go for the day and doing other stuff like helping out family and friends to avoid myself from being called a jerk by the public and making so much money haha. No, I would help because I think it's also fun to help out like helping friends move to another home and fixing up their houses. Even if I was a bit tired, I think I still have the energy to want to do it a little unless it really cuts in to my work then I guess I would have to stay behind a little.

Actually, what motivates one of my friends to get himself tired is the thought of hanging out with girls haha. Yeah, I think he's in a pickle because he seems to love and hate girls at the same time. The fear of having a baby is so great for him and so it looks like he's been fooling himself to stay away from girls he's attracted to; also, he's not that forgiving of a person if someone cheated in the past, and the thought of how omnipotent an STD is for him crazy too. Man, I don't know if he's ever going to settle down even when a door opens up for him. He has these moments of saying how he wants a girlfriend but just can't seem to break the ice. Hmm, it's like trouble in paradise and I wonder what's going to happen if all those worries go away one day.

Oh well, anyhow I'm starting to realize that maybe life is how you really make of it. If some people don't really work hard for it and they get lucky, then I guess some people get mad about that haha and start calling up charities to list their names as potential donors- no, I don't know for sure just trying to joke around a little. I'm really glad that I found my niche, and how I wish to work on it everyday now. I'm forced to take breaks because the market closes for 48 hours straight before reopening again. I guess in a way it's a really good thing for pacing the participants. I feel like I've joined an exciting world and ready to see how big the chapters become in my life now.