Thursday, March 24, 2011

Time To Think About It

I really have a strong understanding of trading with a highly trending market now. A lot of factors will determine how the chips fall in place, and its numbers are calculated through using a type of skill. This type of work seems pretty boring to some people, so I guess I can't lie about that. For the fast paced, "want-it-now" type of people who would be a terrorist to force others to make them money, I don't think it's really that fast haha. It's a very long term orientated business, and I guess it's really a personal thing that makes you money in the long run. In other words, I read about a trading style that could put your account under 50% from its starting balance before turning it around- umm, I'm not using that one haha.

The real question that I really need to ask myself is if I'm going to drive a freight truck around for one year, which will scare the living daylights out of me. Like I've said from my last post, I'm afraid of driving it up a slippery mountain and also afraid of dumb drivers crashing into me. Other than that, it seems like a pretty simple job that will keep me away from my home for the most part of the month. A good benefit to being a truck driver is that while on the road, I get to take a rest about two days because it's mandated by law so I could probably do a little sightseeing on my own and try out the famous steakhouses of each state haha. I'll also have some time and limited distractions to crunch some numbers in my head and invest in a financial market. I've finally learned how to take about only 10 minutes a day to manage some nice trades with decent success. 

A truck school I've been looking into is offering free tuition of driving a truck for only two dates, so if I take advantage of that now then I could be in luck. Otherwise, I'll have to commit myself which will feel like forcing myself to stay on the field. I'm sure by driving a truck around and if I become really good and confident about my abilities to be a safe driver then maybe I'll have a sensible decision to make. I do want to pay off my student loans really badly, and it would take me about a year which is a long time. I don't want to prolong it and make it be a stupid payment that cuts into other expenses when that money should be put to good use. On top of all of this, I have a really confident ability now in what I'm doing and the little amount of time I need to do business, along with feeling a lot of independence right now. It could be like I'm only taking a year off to travel to other parts and making some mental notes about how some truckers talk like jerks haha. I guess I want to say that my weird people list is not vacant so I'm still in the process of flushing them out of it. Actually, maybe jerks are also normal people sometimes haha.