Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Preparing For A New Lifestyle

Pretty much I've been setting out to mainly try to make myself grow taller a little still haha. I'm pretty much at my last week of doing those stretches to increase my height and I only gained about an inch of growth. I'm at the age of 27 and going on to be 28 soon, so if I managed to grow an inch, I think I can still grow a few more inches haha. Since I'll be finishing this growth program with a little added confidence on my psyche, I guess I can try to tackle on-the-road training with a freight truck. I know that if I do this for about a year, I can probably find a pretty stable job afterward in the trucking industry.

I'm pretty much considerable on par or a little below average with my marketing skills, so it isn't going to get me that far in getting hooked up with a highly competitive job. Getting considerable help with getting your resume written up or getting professional advice could be considerably risky. I was pretty much stupid for not keeping my grades up and then applying for an internship at a good company- this is the biggest trick I kept from myself. Now, I'm in a pickle with some educational loans that I have to pay off. Just working one year driving a truck around would be good enough to satisfy all my debt because all of that money would go to just paying off what I owe and even my car.

I could be on the road, but maybe I could take some pictures and post them on this blog. On second thought, I really don't want to drive a truck just now. I really want to explore a little more with my trading career right now which is also considerably risky. Driving a freight truck around can be also dangerous too- I'm afraid of dumb drivers ramming into me and getting killed. I'm also afraid of having to take the truck up a mountain while it's snowing. I even trained to drive a truck and couldn't get it down my first time. I don't really know why I'm so geared to take up this trucking job when it doesn't really fit my personality. It's like I have my back against the wall, and this student loan is really bugging me so crazy. If I could just complete one year of trucking service, I'll see a lot of things going well for me- I could pick up on a more dedicated route to stay closer to home, or I could even be a driving instructor. I'll have a little additional money to invest in with stocks because I'm gradually increasing my sharpness on it and gaining profit with it. The volatility of the financial market I'm playing in is just going crazy and swinging back and forth with potentially profitable numbers to bank on.