Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yes, Finally

I finally have some understanding of my business and yesterday, I generated half of the profit I would be expecting for my business each month. It's not bad for making myself a day trader now. It's quite a lot of fun too and waiting for the timing in the market to be just right. Right now, there's plenty of volatility and enough to go around to make some profit.

Let's see, it was the first day of the month that I managed to generate half of my expected goal for each month haha. Man, I'm seriously on a roll and I really find myself picking up on it better now. I'm pretty much using what traders call indicators which are pretty much signs that can range from text to silly pictures and even a 3D layout of a currency to help me trade. 

Yes, I have all of those indicators. The 3D one I have is pretty sweet, and I will hook up my friend with it. I don't know about it's accuracy but hey it looks cool. I'm pretty much having a lot of fun making a killing off of taking advantage of volatility in the market. It can also work against you if you don't know what you're doing, so yes there are some significant risks but if you can manage the risk properly by say, like 2 percent of your account on each individual trade then maybe you can start a trading career! The minimum to start is about $500 and some of my friends have expressed interest already with me. Here's the killer statistic- 95% of all traders end up losing their whole account. If you are willing to take this hard journey, then hopefully you'll succeed. I think the main problem is just fear of losing and greed and getting really cocky on a shaky system without really testing the nuts and bolts on it.

After revealing the statistic to them, my friends usually tell me that they are too busy to trade haha. Maybe they're just not fully interested and attracted to easy money like we all naturally are if untrained in certain areas. In the beginning, it's like an emotional roller coaster ride.