Friday, March 11, 2011

Tidal Waves

I don't really know much about tidal waves, and how they are formed but after today and watching some of those footage, man I don't know what to really say about the situation that happened in Japan. Yesterday, it pretty much marked the largest recorded earthquake in Japan with a whooping 8.9. I guess I just want to take the moment to get my mind off of the repetitive and boring stuff I write about on this blog, and just take a moment of expressing some concern and condolences for the victims who were affected by the destruction that occurred. It also claimed a lot of lives and homes along with a tidal wave that ripped through the mainland.

Despite the sadness that's incorporated with it, I wish I could help out by volunteering but I just can't right now because I have this dumb card debt that I need to focus on paying off. I'm going to work super hard and be like a blazing fire that just consumes on doing work. This is sort of dumb to mention but might as well for myself, I need to remind myself to brush my teeth twice a day and to take a shower immediately after working out because my head will just start itching afterward if I don't and put on some Rogaine twice everyday to prevent more hair loss and see if I can thicken my small patch of hair on my cerebral cortex.