Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Barely Making It Big

The title of this post sounds a little funny to me because basically, I'm barely learning to succeed at what I'm doing right now haha. With all the good stuff that's coming along, I'm just barely getting there haha. I'm pretty much humbled and grateful for all the good help that people have contributed for a common purpose which I developed a passion for.

It took a lot of effort and sometimes, man I wasn't really feeling it but now I have something that's like gold and it's something I wouldn't mind sharing with some friends now if they are interested. I'm thinking to myself still that if someone pointed a gun at me and forced me to make money with what I'm doing then I would probably get shot from doing bad so please don't pick me for taking advantage of. I don't want to be hired just now to bring in more money for bigger clients in other words. I wouldn't mind being the unknown billionaire in this world and just anonymously contribute to good causes with maybe only my future spouse knowing all this and helping me out a bit in that area of setting up a good charity.

I'm going to be strong with the money I roll in haha. I'm going to work out and hopefully become strong enough to finish a full Iron Man Challenge haha. I don't care about finishing last and all of those tough girls beating me silly in that race. I hear that some women have better endurance than men even though men are physically stronger than them. 

It's sweetness because I could hook up some good friends and do a lot of amazing stuff to help out the world- in other words, I want to spend it wisely and have enough assets to keep myself from ever falling behind once I get the financial rewards. The richest person who I know to be alive in my family tree is my grandpa from my mother's side; he pretty much worked very hard starting at poverty and was such a work horse that he ended up almost owning property of a whole town! He also had no college education and even did all he can to save up enough money to acquire even more land to invest in economically and provide for 8 kids at the same time. He really made it big in the cold world of running a business and was definitely an ideal family man. Also, he was pretty short too hahaha which didn't stop him from getting married to my beautiful grandma and continuously being motivated to work hard and even disciplining all those former kids haha like my mom who speaks well of him.

Hey, I may be self-conscious of my appearance compared to others but now that I think of it, it really doesn't matter because diligence and living an honest, good life is something that comes from the heart. The important thing for me is that I'm trying to please the Father in heaven with all the things I'm doing, even though my works are compared to rags with what the Lord paid for my sins. I'm confident now and about flying high because they say the sky is the limit, right?