Thursday, March 10, 2011

Little Scared

I recall that being a diligent person was not part of my genes while growing up haha. Now, I want to suck up those hard times and just really go for establishing myself financially. It's seriously going to take a lot of hard work and finding my niche. Instead of me just yapping away still about some things in the past which I feel a pretty huge adrenaline rush with haha, I'm just going to accept what I can do right now because I feel that getting the hook ups isn't really going to be there initially.

I'm seriously going to have to make some compromises with this whole niche thing and really go after something that's readily available for myself now. I'm going to have to accept that I'm not really cut out to get lucky with finding one of those common jobs and just make a profitable decision right now to pay off my debts and regain some good confidence. I'm going to be extremely hard working right now and ride it all the way until I get ahead again and set it up so that I can stay ahead while enjoying some privileges.