Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trying To Stick To Plan

Okay, today I'm going to need to focus a little more right now. I would like to center my mind a little bit more on disciplining myself so that I could have a proper mindset to work on something that I want to do. It's really challenging for me because it's very easy for me to let my mind get carried away and do other stuff. There has to be a pretty cool routine for myself that will help pay the bills and give me liberty to try a lot of different things.

I seriously think I have found it and that I should be getting on to it right now. To me, work isn't really a place for socializing but for helping a company bring in profit. I believe that the social life is outside of work and there are many ways to get involved with doing something after work. Some people seem to have it together that it allows them to work pretty much all the time and do only that- I'm definitely not that type of person.

I guess this is pretty much going to be my rough schedule. When I wake up, I'm pretty much going to do some working out like hiking or maybe even jogging while doing some stretches to try to make myself taller haha. I'm still a believer that I can grow a few more inches haha. Then I pretty much wash up and put on Rogaine haha to fight my bald spot. I feel a lot more energy after exercising outdoors and would highly recommend it to anybody. Okay, so my routine right now is to do some programming so I could use those tools I develop and improve to conduct my risky trading business which is lots of fun for me. I have seriously heard about some people losing big in the currency market, and the majority of them are just regular people trying it out. In fact 95% of all traders end up losing their whole account. With no discipline, that's what will happen to anyone. I'm pretty much trying to increase my chances and minimize my risks with this trading system I've been working on daily. No success is guaranteed unless you take action, so I'm assuming all the risks and rewards. So far, I'm in the black thanks to the resources I've found which is accessible to anybody. I'm not so much high authority on this market and won't do well when pressured by somebody to work for them. However, I've been making some income so far and hope to keep it going.