Saturday, September 29, 2012

Been Ultra Busy

I guess it's one of those months where my life is starting to head in a direction which is really about becoming resilient. Pretty much, I'm working ten hour shifts during the day and while factoring driving and taking breaks to the company I work for- it's more like twelve hours a day spent! It's pretty much a lot because about half of the time, I am at work doing something to make a living. I'm not complaining because I really need the money right now because I have a dream to invest my savings into something lucrative right now. I have been really working at investing, and I know it's really dangerous but I am willing accept my losses as long as I have money that I can afford to lose and really not have any lingering debts to worry about.

For the last couple years, I've been piling up debt and it felt really depressing having no stable job that I could look forward to in paying it off. I was also soul searching and finding meaning in obtaining a job that I longed for and desired. It was really hard for me to let go of those desires and suddenly man up to just earn a lousy paycheck no matter how much I felt down from having an educational degree and feeling like I deserved better in life.

Now, my card debt is gone and it feels really good! My health level is improving to an all-time high with my fitness level having also been above average. I'm pushing myself to a higher limit without even stressing about it now. I even understand people who supposedly had a hard time with me and complained about how I was bothering them so much regardless of my intentions and that I needed to get some help! It's starting to make me really laugh now recalling the conflict that wasn't there. It's like a story of the "CHOO-CHOO train that could", but never happened because there was never a need for a mule to fart and fertilize any plant. There was really no substance and these guys I became familiar with were going bonkers, like they wouldn't be able to handle the pressure from evil business men and be paid top dollar. Oh well, everybody has their tolerance level and price they are willing to take with how far they want to achieve in their lives.