Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Endeavoring In Right Direction

I'm starting to think about what emotional maturity could actually mean. I guess all this time I was like a lost puppy in this world. Then, it's like after having gone from square one, I'm understanding situations a little more and also getting the humor even if it doesn't really benefit me or makes me angry.

Yeah, looks like it's time for me to work out and keep progressing with my job and then finally settle down with a good woman. That's pretty much the basics with how I'm looking at it in my life. Being human, I just want to add a lot of decent and fun flavor doing things like trading stocks, playing the piano, and hanging out with a group of people. I guess if I can be sufficient in the basic areas that I'm looking for then pretty much I should be all right.

It seems like everyday I'm constantly battling these uncontrollable desires that just want to unleash itself. I guess through understanding myself a lot more, I'm not becoming more prone anymore to lashing out at things and making outbursts that I would regret. I'm pretty much thinking about my own personal state before going about doing things now. I guess if my mental state is all right while feeling pretty good about myself most of the time, then I am in a pretty healthy standing so I should exercise myself decently now.

I guess thinking about the goods and bad about myself, it's also helping me to be a little more lenient with others. I'm not trying to be so judgemental and neither do I really care about my wife being super pretty or not anymore. I just want her to mainly have a great personality with someone I could relate to while growing up and someone I would be attracted to and love like myself.