Saturday, September 29, 2012

Coping With Bad Losses

By what I mean with coping through bad losses, I mean being able to handle things that just make you feel a little down. People could probably give you put downs of some sort or maybe, you even disappointed yourself over not being able to catch something earlier and have to suffer the consequences and feel like beating yourself up over it. I get those emotions but it's like if I never really learned it then I wouldn't really want to consider myself human anymore because I would be lost on what to do later, if I wasn't perfect anymore. Well, I'm never going to be perfect and even though some of my quirks have made me laugh, I'm also not proud of some little things that have been pretty naughty for me. Fortunately, the naughty things I do isn't really recognized as being illegal even though it could violate moral codes.

I don't know what it is, but I feel fine about waiting through things and just following directions through researching some formulas on how to do some things. I'm also becoming really open to being creative in a sense with the things that I'm interested in. I'm becoming really sleepy right now.