Monday, September 10, 2012

Time To Do Something About It

These are my personal goals that I have in mind of completing if anything doesn't really keep me from fulfilling them. I have mainly seven goals that I'm going to share. It's really powerful to write down your goals too and to let them come out of your heart.

1. Get married.
2. Make lots of money ethically and have lots of free time to play.
3. Be ultra fit and knowledgeable and reliable in area of self-defense.
4. Live a pretty good spiritual life led by decent worship of God.
5. Be a pretty good instrumentalist.
6. Be decent at knowing other languages and cultures.
7. Learn about new things that could be tough but feels exciting to know.

I've recently added my goal of getting married as my number one priority. Obviously, everything doesn't always go your way so I'm pretty aware of that. Everything else on the list of my goals is something that I have worked on while some were more than others. Basically, it's really hard to not to have fun when you should be working on something productive sometimes.