Thursday, September 13, 2012

Writing Boring Things Again

I guess no one really cares that I let go of a lot of things that was bothering me. I think the real test will be when I am faced with the situation again and how I behave because of it. I sort of see how I could really minister to others by keeping a sense of cool and gentleness. I guess I would like my actions to mean a lot more than my words now.

I'm pretty tired right now by the way. I just came home after working eight hours of a late night shift. I should be getting some rest now, but for some reason there has been a lot going on my mind lately. Because I'm so free from being angry at stuff that I've been bothered by for a couple years, I'm now thinking about more important things because I finally found how to deal with my own personal anger.