Sunday, September 30, 2012

Small Update With Trading Currency

Pretty much, I don't really have that much time to be on and I would love to pretty much spend a short amount of time in future with trading. Instead of always watching the market, I prefer to set up highly profitable trades and let them bank in profit for me while I do low maintenance on those trades that I'm in. This would pretty much give me the financial freedom that I am longing for and provide me with a lot of free time to spend time with the wife and kids in the future.

Basically, my method is extremely laid back and the only problem that I have with it to share it with others is that it would be really risky and dangerous for anyone but myself. Even if I were to manage trades for others, it would still be dangerous for the client because anything would be able to happen against his or her money.

This is what I'm using nowadays. I pretty much trade the daily charts and look for decent trades while avoiding huge stop losses. I'm looking for harmonic patterns and break outs in support and resistance while finding supportive information from candle formations. It's pretty much that easy for me and I also always aim for at least a 1:2 risk to reward money ratio, which means I would profit with exact wins greater than 33%! I guess I'll have to pretty much figure out my money management which is the most important part of any trading system. Once I have mine figured out, I'm pretty much ready to live a pretty fun-filled life with financial freedom managing great risk. This is something I'm not going to be able to share with anyone because of the great risk that could be imposed on anybody else.

Maybe in extreme cases where the person just wants to blow like $5000 and see where it goes and doesn't care what I do to the money and desires to see how much it would grow in a year. Maybe if people wouldn't hold anything against me if they lost that much, but I totally doubt it. This is pretty much behavior that can only benefit myself. I guess if I break this thing really open then I'll also diversify my investments into real estate or something and put the money in a safe bank that will make it legally grow in interest. There are many ways that I'm noticing, but this whole trading thing is probably the most riskiest thing I'm ever going to be managing.