Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sweet! A Decent Start

I finally have a month where at least one person other than myself read through all of my posts for a given month! For the rest of the months in my small time hobby with writing on here just for kicks and laughs, I see that there's a post no one really gave attention too. I guess I'll call last month a really special period because for the first time in my life, I actually have something that I can perceive as being a persumably normal happening on this blog!

I sort of notice that my energy level is something that develops on a whim. In other words, I sort of plan stuff in my heart and conscience and then all of a sudden act on it with instinctive effort. I'm starting to become a little more consistent than I was in the past with being quite productive. I just keep forgetting about doing things as I normally do. I think I need to just naturally recall things again and trust in a vision that's buried within my heart. I mean to do well okay, but I might really be just a regular dude with those regular feelings after all. Like the characters we watch in anime, nobody really likes to envision themselves being just a regular civilian and wants to feel like they're the main character of a successful series. For myself, I know that I'm a regular civilian.

I guess I'll do the best I can now to live out these human desires in a decent way possible without trying to destroy some people's lives now. I am pretty much a pretty feared individual thanks to those botched civil restraining orders. Along with me writing about things that actually help people if they apply it now, I guess that's what keeps some people around me. Other than that, I guess I am getting along with the majority of people I know these day.