Sunday, September 30, 2012

Trying To Date Someone

I guess it's not that bad in how the girl I have been trying to go out with has been willing to try it out with me. I'm learning that she's a pretty family oriented person which I like because she's pretty dedicated to her family. I also like that she's outspoken and can text me more than myself, it's usually been me doing more writing to girls. I guess there must be a pretty nice connection I have with her, so I'll try it from there.

This is pretty bad in that I just woke up right now after having slept for awhile. I did intend on waking up a lot earlier. Oh well, it just felt like I slept for a whole day and lost out on something. I thought it was Monday but fortunately, it's still Sunday. Looks like I'm going to finish catching up with these posts next month. I'm on the run right now.