Thursday, September 13, 2012

What Family Means

Family means being able to let go of something that bothers you about a person in your family. All too often I have been missing this point, like when I was walking inside and my mom greeted me, I was feeling angry about some random thing she did to bother me. The thing is that I recognized it and decided to not give into it. I guess we're all going to have problems somewhere down the line and somehow it seems like a loose ended road with our time here on Earth.

This is pretty insane but I heard on the news that a boy who was responsible for taking care of his disabled mother ended up beating his mom with an electric cord. I can see how a nagging mother would get so bothersome for anyone but man some little kids don't have any sense of decency. I'm just pointing out that no matter how hard it is to deal with anger management, it's probably best to let it go when you are with family.