Friday, September 21, 2012

Finally Learned The Meaning Of Relationships

It's really quite simple that I had to listen to a radio show which features a preacher who passed away a long time ago to inspire me on what to do here. I'm going to try to keep this one short and sweet because I should be getting some rest.

When it comes to dealing with women, if women are not interested anymore or never were and I'm not interested either then there's really no point in being acquaintances anymore. A straight man like myself is going to be looking for a mate ultimately, so if I think the woman has some problems and she doesn't like me, then there's really no reason to go after her in just making an acquaintance. If she wants to be friendly or an acquaintance with me, then it's great. Fortunately, I think the majority of women I've ever come across have been on pretty good terms with me, so maybe I might be decent at treating women well.

With guys it's a little different, for the most part, the guy can share similar beliefs and have some sort of conflict with me. It would be great to fix those problems. With the women, if I really like the woman, she's my wife, or she's related to me then it would be great to fix the problem and work at it. For the guys, if the guy is unstable and not wishing to walk in the favor of the Light and he wishes to no longer associate with me, then the wise thing is for me to let him go. The guy is usually going to be really unstable and not be able to handle his emotions too well- these are the types of guys you don't really want to be around anyway.

Overall, I've been in friendships where it's turned quite sour or even worse the middle ground. The middle ground is really tricky because the person could end up not wanting to speak his or her mind with you. After giving a pretty good presentation of the details of how you would like things and it's pretty clear you've convinced yourself enough in getting the point across, if he or she isn't responding well then it's pretty clear you can assume the worst and just take off! Be sure to leave a happy ending, by like wishing him or her well tidings or something before moving on. He or she just probably can't accept something which is an indication of something wrong happening and you possibly won't be able to fix.

Furthermore, if this middle ground happens with the girl you like, wife, or family member then I guess you'll be around her for awhile trying to make things work out- now, that's a different way of conducting business and with her being quiet, it would probably be better with the man doing most of the talking anyway!