Monday, September 17, 2012

Persevering On Stuff

When some of my slightly anti-social friends and immediate family members told me that I needed to cut something out to stop bothering people, it's only because I was perservering with something. The definition of perservering is simply to continue in a course of action even in the face of difficulty or with little or indication of success. Since these friends and family members of mine have been mainly females or guys with hardly any social life outside of their own comfort zone, I guess it's safe to say that possibly they don't like dealing with conflict that much. No wonder they could sometimes be hit with this spell that causes them to vent about things or rage personally about some stuff inside their minds! 

All I can say with this mentality is just a shrug on my shoulders now. My mind and senses belonging to the heart have been seriously opening up and the great part is that it feels so natural. Being aware of situations that I never thought I would place myself into has been sort of mind boggling but at the same time, I can accept it. Basically, I've been thinking all this time that I'm a really short and not that great-looking individual (this I go back and forth- I label myself a 7 out of 10 right now while standing in the mirror comparing myself as not looking that short in body proportionality). I have a nice chunk of skin on something unmentionable but I think people know what I'm talking about. All of this while being short- I've heard that shorter people live longer than taller people in general; for example, women are on average shorter than men and they have longer life spans. I guess being short has its advantages in that a human being might be able to maintain a body small as a ten year old better than a large 7-foot athlete as they reach their 70s in age. Shhh, don't mention this to basketball players. 

I don't know what I've been naturally fretting about in being a short guy. I have been wishing all this time on being a tall guy who gets to date a very pretty and average sized woman while logically seeing that it is acceptable to be a short individual. I guess the heart is messed up as a result from being brainwashed under personal corruption and lust for power and highly addictive romance. Overall, the short jokes that taller guys can make sometimes no matter how mean and insincere they get while comparing to what's actually true is actually not that bad for me now. I still managed to make women shorter than me angry at me just because I wouldn't give them some attention or that's what I perceive right now. My old crushes have even befriended me on Facebook and don't hold anything against me. I guess for being a short guy in actuality, in my heart I could be living the life of a really nice, charming, handsome, and rich tall man. It seems like I've been around enough women to see that my personality can really affect them more than my physical stature. I see the responsibilities and emphasis that are placed on me now. I'm actually ready to get married now to a beautiful wife and enjoy a decent spiritual life while emphasizing the value of loving people like they were my neighbors and giving back to society.