Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Last Month Had Most Views

I hardly was on my blog last month. Okay, I sometimes spend a little time analyzing what some readers have been looking at so I could probably get a good idea of what they like. I then supposedly review what they read in what I wrote. Writing is sort of like a behavior where I'm just recording stuff that happened, and it necessarily doesn't mean that I remember everything I put down. I guess that's why they say the foolish can sometimes write really bad material and get themselves in trouble!

I remember how I dealt with anger issues by writing to people directly and then writing about stuff that they didn't comprehend. I didn't even admit that I was feeling angry with them. I only talked about things that looked like something was wrong. As funny as it is now for me to look back, I was wrong to hold on to those grudges even after I sent them those incomprehensible, destructive, and personally scornful messages that just made me feel better about myself and give a reason for others to make their lives a lot harder. At the same time, I would try to end each message by saying that I was going to do my best to be nice with them while accepting everything wrong about myself but in a very unclear message. It's really annoying to people who have had trouble dealing with drama in the past, and I guess it just shows that everyone has a form of this anger that I possessed. It makes absolute sense that they would feel insecure underneath even if they can't see it for themselves. Usually, I guess if I go into hustling mode with them then I guess they're just going to try to block out everything I'm doing to them no matter how bad I'm feeling about what I'm doing.

Overall, just having a personal grudge in general with anything is really bad and it's something you have to let go even if you can't solve an issue with a pretty ignorant person. No matter who the person is and no matter how much you expected him or her to respond to you in a positive manner, you sometimes have to let go of things. This is a lesson that I thankfully learned without getting too much in trouble. I'm glad that I feel so much free from having realized where the tension actually was and having already done my part in letting it go.