Thursday, September 6, 2012

Taking On Human Beings

I can now see from my own eyes that sometimes people like my little sister enjoy being a little crazy and don't care if they are wrong or not. Anyway, I find my little sister a pretty boring individual and a little crazy at the same time. When we had dinner and a mommy of my dad's friends showed her a picture of her eldest son and asked her how she felt about him, she just started cracking up. My little sister also sort of hates Asian men because of her perception while growing up. I guess I didn't help too much in mending the perception because I had my way with making fun of her because I was just bored while growing up.

Nowadays, my little sister walks in with some Christmas tree shaped watermelons on a random day my dad's friends decided to show up for dinner. I go over to help her clean the dishes and she tells me to go away. I offer her a tray of lobster tails out of free will and she rejects the offer. Boy, there are a lot of things I could mad over with my little sister but for now, I've learned to just let go.