Thursday, September 6, 2012

Experiencing Something Exciting

I'm now understanding this whole day trading business. My closest friend told me that he thought it was just a heart beat that beats faster or slower sometimes. When he started investigating on the topic the first day, he immediately claimed that there were a lot of things he had to know. After first claiming that it would only take him eight months, he ended up saying that it would take him two years. On top of the length of commitment it takes to learn enough, I told him that it was going to be even more trickier when he started to trade.

I'm starting to understand that it takes patience to be decent at investing money in stocks. Everyday, I'm utilizing technical and fundamental factors and financial news to deal with the market. I guess my trading style is where I like to get into a trade and then let it make me a lot of money while I just sit there and watch. Some people are more into putting in money and taking a quick profit. I guess everybody is different in their style of thinking, but wherever someone wants to take it, it all depends on the person I suppose.

I have pretty much narrowed it down to five different trading methods, while three of them belong to me and are a work in progress. The other two seem like a really reliable way of generating profit comfortably to fit my trading preferences. I also have some automated trades set up which are just demo accounts. I'm pretty much testing them out to see if I could reliably build an account automatically without having to monitor those accounts in a technical fashion.

Honestly for now I don't really want to share what I know unless the person is very close to me. My dad wants in on what I'm endeavoring to do and has pledged about a 100 K in funds to begin with. I understand that it takes a lot of patience in the beginning to get everything right and so that's still the stage I'm in.