Saturday, September 29, 2012

Really Grateful

I'm really grateful for this blog because it's given me room to really express myself quietly and bluntly in an expressive and eloquent manner to ease my anger instead of going ballistic with a person and risk fighting off legal authority repetitively! I'm pretty much a grown man now who could do damage- I thought I was an incompetent runt but looks like with the people I affiliated with, I really am not and possibly a force to reckon with. I guess I was too ignorant to know how much of a negative impact I was causing in hurting these people's feelings even though it was never my intention. Anyhow, from probably being the worst, I also know how to be pretty stable and friendly with everyone and that's how I would like it to be now.

I'm very happy about the readers how have made their way into this blog and attempted to read some of my posts. Some posts are extremely funny or interesting in its own quirky way that even impresses me. It's like I didn't know that was me, or maybe during that time, I'm seriously under this spiritual influence of something greater than myself.