Friday, September 7, 2012

Making A Choice

Over the past couple years, I've been quite so apt at writing about a woman at a church. While I was having trouble juggling angry feelings at that church, I would pretty much try to leave out saying hurtful comments about her even though I wasn't feeling that good about her too. Nowadays, I see it appropriate to leave all of them out and to drop the resentfulness and grudge against them.

The question has risen in my mind for awhile on if I should ask the woman out on a date or not. The answer has finally been resolved. I'm not going to call her up and ask her out; I think it's best to move on with her because I discern that we have too many differences. I'm not physically attracted to her anymore either. I don't think there's too much she could offer me, neither would I be able to do the same- well, I think it would be easier for me to be a committed person than for her, but it would probably be me whose doing most of the work if I were to say get married to her.

I think it's a decision I won't regret. I'm starting to understand this whole self-control issue and expressing my desires appropriately at certain times I get fortunate to put myself into now. I've been through two major and emotional stages now- the first being absolutely sad in my adolescent period and the second being absolutely frustrated. I've found resolve with both of them through just being fortunate to think through things in a personal matter and just keeping it simple for me to realize things.