Thursday, September 6, 2012

Really Sad Things

Pretty much a horrible thing happened to me. While I was walking to my vehicle after running around a college campus and not being able to get into the class from being full, my vehicle was almost towed! I received a parking ticket that is so expensive- yes, it's $45. The guy told me that I missed free parking by only a block away. Man, I was so close to not getting this ticket.

Yeah, life sucks sometimes and you can't do anything about it. I even dreamed about meeting up with really old friends at a place that I knew they were living at. I stop by that apartment and then a random Asian dude opens the door and tells me that they moved! I woke up and felt a little disappointed before realizing it wasn't real life anyway. Also in my dream, I was able to visualize some really crazy carnival rides that was located at the center of the apartment complex while I was attempting to make contact with my really old buddies. I guess that would be cool just that it would probably be a lot of money for upkeep and probably also bug some neighbors out of noise. Okay, it's what I would like to call a pipe dream! When I woke up, I honestly regretted not feeling like wasting my time and getting on one of those rides in my dream. It would have been interesting to see how my brain would get into an altered state of excitement and cause me to pop something that feels really good afterwards but is sort of a hassle to deal with after.