Monday, October 1, 2012

Staying Focused

I've learned an emotion that's been very valuable for me now. I have learned to not let my emotions get the best of me when I'm feeling extremely irritated or angry about something now and still be myself. It's pretty weird and neat at the same time that I just put everything together on the spot like it was nothing when dealing with people. I wish I was capable of doing this back then when I actually had the issue presented in my face.

I really understand that it really lies with forming a mutual understanding with others you want to relate to. After all, there's really no point in associating with people who are unstable, doing bad stuff to you from being angry or justifying something, and don't want to be your friend. I guess it would be natural to not really like these types of people back. Anyhow, the woman you like, the wife, or female relative might sometimes display some of these characteristics and it's just one of those moments I'll put up with it just because they're the type of gal I want to be around most of the time.

I seriously don't care about being a short person now. It used to make me feel really dejected and solemn about my dating life, but now I don't really care and besides women who judge on the outside surface a whole deal are probably females you wouldn't want to marry anyway. I guess some females have these crazy feelings of depending on a person for having some assets that they don't have just to fend off their personal insecurities. There's just no way I can really be angry or frustrated about it anymore, if I want to function like a regular person.