Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tough Luck

Looks like the woman I was aiming for actually might have a boyfriend she's into already! I was under the impression that she didn't like him anymore or something just didn't work out between the two. Anyhow, I'm not breaking up any relationship because of me. I'm going to respect that she's a grown adult who gets to make her own choices even if it doesn't mean me thinking she's going to get everything she deserves.

I'm going for the personality type and decent lifestyle in a woman. It doesn't matter how pretty her face or something curvy on her body appears to me- I really like to see the inner beauty of a person now. I mean I feel attracted to a woman whose around my age, and I know that I'm going to stay dedicated. More and more, I'm working on becoming the right type of person for the right woman to become my spouse. Even if I don't end up getting married or having that life of being with children, at least I got to enjoy playing the game in a morally acceptable way. Okay, I'm really sticking to the principles of the Bible and despite me not having come out very appealing to people in the world, it doesn't really bother me that much anymore. I'm just learning to become more stable these days, and I'm still going to pick up a few things that I need to know along the way.

I mean I could see some possible weaknesses if I were to have gone into a relationship with her. Maybe it's for the better, if the opportunity doesn't go there. I'm okay with just staying friends and getting to know her- I think I could seriously benefit from actually becoming close with her. Maybe, I'll be able to form a decent friendship with her man too. I don't really care- I'm just in it for me to understand what I like in women and I'm going to be friendly about it without playing mean and selfish like some other grumpy young men do.