Thursday, October 25, 2012

Not Really That In Trouble

After achieving extreme stability inwardly, I now see that the incidents people were getting so uncomfortable about is not really my fault. I sort of see it beyond now and can pretty much laugh about the issue inwardly, while supposedly causing some people to feel like they're going to be embarrassed by me. I guess that's a really horrible feeling to live on a daily basis so it would be sort of easy to form a small grudge against me then.

On top of those people not really knowing me, I'm sensing that it's really about letting myself out there to them and just accepting any decision they want to make even if it's mean. I sort of feel if they're very unpleasant then they're lives are going to be sort of messed up anyway and that I shouldn't really put too much effort than I already tried. As long as I gave a decent effort of putting myself out there with my wonderful intentions, if they can't receive it very well then it's pretty much time to part from them and move on to bigger waters.

It's sort of the fun part in engaging these people and can get really dangerous, but fortunately, I don't deal with extreme people all the time. I just deal with people who just hit a bad funk in their road and those who just found a certain path of satisfaction in their life and now are feeling dissatisfied because they can't handle their own personal emotions from being offended about something silly.

I've learned a really important aspect that I have now personally gained. It's pretty much about being emotionally stable underneath and then attacking the point of conflict of interest with the person in truth and love. If they don't want to talk about it, then I see that the favor belongs to me already. If they stop saying anything, then it comes down to me really making a choice of whether I want to keep them around or not now, and I'm going to have to choose very wisely and examine their behavior from a distant but personal stance with them and then go from there.