Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blog Is Now Charity

Google has stated that it will switching over to affiliate ads instead of the usual ad one would see at the end of every post. I'm not going to spend my time advertising products because face it, I'm not really on here to make money with this site. I'll just call this site as a way of giving back my thanks to the world for my upbringing with beautiful parents and a little sister who I've had trouble coming to terms with in the past.

I'm also grateful for all the neat friends I've been able to meet up. Although they are few in number, they are incredibly unique, gifted, and beautiful people. It doesn't matter how old they are neither do their appearance even matter to me- man or woman. I'm finding myself purusing after creating ties on people I'm attracted to now. I'm afraid that I had to establish a personal judgment system on those people who have closed their doors with me.

It's really quite simple because I know how to be straight up with people now in person or whichever medium they prefer. Basically, I'm just sticking around with females who are related to me or the ones I actually like when problems surface. Because of the female psyche and array of emotions she can display, it is possible for me to relate with the lucky girl and let her know how much accepted she is and how much I don't give a dratz about her faults with me.

Because of the emotion and sense of security factor that women seem to universally possess, I'm only sticking to the ones who I'm actually attracted to or related to. If there are women who just like being friendly regardless of my own personal bias with her, I accept her even though I don't have any desire to go dating with her. In other words, I don't mind working things out with people instead of closing the door on others. I'm the one who does most of the leading anyway, or that's what it seems like with how I've been raised.