Sunday, October 14, 2012

Living Through It All

Challenges in life really pertain to things that just are waiting to happen and not being to able to expect some things. I think the reason why people have been blocking me on Facebook is because they are afraid of how they are going to feel ultimately with me. It's that they're afraid that they're going to act out in a really selfish manner. Anything that's happening, just have to be natural about the incident while minimizing my own sins.

I'm just writing rubbish right now because I'm brainstorming very frantically now. I'm playing out likely scenarios already after establishing some basics in my mind. It really doesn't matter how others feel about me because I have a feeling of what they're going through now.

I think they're just going through a situation where they're just really bothered or mad about something. They need some type of encouragement from me and by me not providing it, it's letting them down. They probably feel like something they don't want to feel under some uncertainty and just can't seem to handle it. Obviously, in the mind everyone can only go so far so that's where everybody is going to converge eventually.