Thursday, October 18, 2012

Finding Stuff To Do

It's pretty cool in that it seems things with the girl I'm interested in have been going along pretty smoothly. I'm still under questioning in that with my Asian ethnicity, I've grown up to really want to marry into just my own race. However, it seems like I need to give it a chance and check out what other races might have in store for me now. One of my friends is pretty funny in that he just wants to be with probably one of the worst type of women out there who are blonde and bimbo-like. He makes all these funny descriptions of what he really wants and is actually pretty serious about it. I accept him for who he is and not going to see for him any less now.

But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. James 1:4

This verse is really important to me in that sometimes my desires might want to catch up to me and get the best of me while leaving me in despair. I think a lot of guys or women out there who aren't really that successful or attractive looking might sometimes fall into this trap of feeling worthless inside. The problem is that some people lose some self-control and do pretty crazy things as a result which might hurt the people who care about them.

I'm now understanding that I need to hold back because it's pretty much the morally right thing to do in some cases. I realize that being a short individual and around 5' 3 - 5"4 which is really short for a guy, I've actually still attracted some women in my life physically. I don't know how it's done for me. It's a paradox in that I would feel so bad in being automatically filtered out by other women for being short, but then in my life while I was pretty zoned out, I was actually pretty attractive to some women I knew.

Anyway, I did have opportunity to meet some women if I really desired at the time- I was just self absorbed in the wrong details and not letting go of some things well enough from being too worried about stuff. Now, I'm really stable underneath and have yet to see what I can accomplish now.