Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Daily Plan

I'm ready to become more fit and do what's required of me to get there. I think my mind is used to taking a real mental beat down and still does not affect my desires in life. I used to feel bad about disciplining myself and obtaining something great because I would feel that I need to be guilty about something. Man, that's a whole lot of bullocks! Just get out there and do the best you can and go for things that really appeal to you naturally. Hopefully, it all adds up and makes you into a wonderful person!

Sometimes, we can't do everything on our own no matter how much we think we have it going. I guess that's why some people desire to read books for the purpose of finding great ideas on how to live and to explore different principles to apply for their life. It's great to lead others into a more happier place out of loving them and wishing to encourage them in finding that warmth.

I wish I had an actual person in my life who knew exactly what I was going through, but I like many others feel that I'm too complex to be exactly the same with someone else. I am a pretty unruly person inside my heart even though I subject myself to legal authority by not trying to selfishly shoot someone and willing to be faithful and loving to my future wife who would be the caregiver of my nookie.