Monday, October 22, 2012

Living On Principle

I've finally learned that it's more important to have knowledge rather than the looks with being successful. I can see how looking like a really handsome and intelligent fellow could really have its advantages but it's more important to focus on the inward qualities that pretty much help a human survive. In other words, I'm going to be tempted daily into doing things I shouldn't be doing and I can't help it so might as well just accept it on a positive note and make the correct action no matter how much displeasure it brings me!

What I'm finding works pretty well is sticking to the principles laid out on the pages of the King James Bible and going for what's appealing. I should pretty much be doing a lot more praying regardless of how bad I dug myself into a hole.

Overall, if a person lacks in something that could be enviable, I think it could be made up for acquiring the knowledge to get around it. It may seem really pesky to others who just have this certain makeup of how the world should be ran, but overall, getting the knowledge and applying it is going to be competing with the best  in the world.