Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Boy, It's Going To Take Awhile

Wow, looks like I really do cause discomfort in a lot of people. Just the way I am, it doesn't really matter what I do, I just cause so much disruption and annoyances all the time with people. There's just some part of me that has this vibe that people are not really into. The cool part is that I know who some of these people are and that I now realize the stability that's inside of me.

I'm a pretty daring individual and I understand that with my struggles, I sometimes let it out anyway while trying to numb out the pain I'm feeling of being doubtful. Sometimes, I have these emotions of feeling a little panic underneath whenever I did something. Now that I'm actually stable and not really mad, words are just words and people are just people. Some are more prone to being pretty bad with you compared to others just being okay with you.

Because of my ability to be pretty vicarious with people and nowadays, understanding my own personal stability and how to approach things, I'm starting to see how it pans out. Basically, I could probably bug guys all I want and scare them or do whatever with them and make fun of them and threaten to defend myself in a way they would end up being in pain. With the women, I have to just go after the ones who I'm actually pretty fond of now.

The problem with me being unsuccessful was just me not being sure of myself in the past. I now am very sure of myself and pretty confident in my own beliefs about how people are sort of like.