Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Strategizing Time

I managed to acquire some work out videos and ideas on how to grow my muscles. The end. Now, the real problem that I need to figure out is how to put this into play and actually get myself to working out. I need a really good reason- well, I could use the health benefits and smile most of the time looking at a mirror and actually laugh at the weird shapes and lines that go along the muscles. I think it would definitely give me a lot of confidence in approaching the love of my life!

 Reason is set, now I have to stop thinking like a loser. This is the hard part because I can't willingly change myself overnight. I really need to just go after the gold which is what I'm going to do. I have a lot of details in my head right now and I just want to write them out but it seems like I'm putting out something else!