Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Stability

I think what's made this blog more popular these days has basically been me writing on stuff a little more honestly and basically transforming into a more stable individual from an emotional point. It's something that I totally lacked in the past and something that really killed me all these years from establishing proper relations with others.

I'm really behind the curve in social matters dealing with some people. I mean I've met some really young, courageous, and beautifully minded individuals over the years, and it's been tough for me to deal with my own feelings of despair and vexations. It's a mixture of anger and frustration that I'm just dealing with and letting be a part of me now. More and more, these feelings are just becoming less and being replaced with laughter underneath.